Monday, January 16, 2012

My Dreams



Sometimes life get's in the way of our dreams, sometimes we allow others to stand in the way, and sometimes we are simply in our own way. Whatever the obstacle, we must find a way to overcome these distractions and take the time to pursue what is right for each of us, in our own lives. When you pursue your dreams you come closer to finding the peace and harmony in life that you internally and naturally crave.

I dream of days filled with learning, laughter, and love. Nights of explorations, and creation of dreams and goals. I long to be heard, understood, and I want to listen and understand. I want to live with someone in a harmony that is uplifting and one that provides the security of disagreements and resolutions, of compromise and sacrifice, out of love.

I want to own a home business of some sort, like collecting antiques, books, or maybe a small coffee shop, with books and music everywhere. I love history and want to travel to different countries. I want to experience life, one day at a time, and I want to share each new joy, each new pain, with someone who loves me. I want to be intellectual, I want to be silly, I want to dance, I want to sing, and I want to be appreciated. I want to serve others and enjoy finding new ways to be a creative spirit. I want to donate my time and use my talents to help others.


We could spend all day dreaming, and the truth of the matter is I may never get to all the things on my list. But it's important that each day I do something, even if its just to focus quietly and envision my dreams in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment